The procedurally generated monster catching Rpg from Thylacine Studios Siralim 3, has officially been slotted for a July 5th release on Nintendo Switch. Siralim plays like Pokémon crossed with a dungeon crawler. After playing the first and second title on Steam, I can vouch that the games are terrific. If you want to learn more about what Siralim 3 is about, I’ll leave an excerpt from the Nintendo E Shop page for it below.
“Siralim 3 is a deep, monster catching RPG. Collect 700+ creatures to fight for you in randomly generated dungeons. Find treasure and use it to craft items, empower your creatures, learn spells, and more.”
* Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
* Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
* Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
* Infinite playability – there’s not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You’ll never run out of things to do!
* Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
* Take part in holiday events to unlock exclusive creatures, items, and costumes for your character!
* Asynchronous player-versus-player battles. If you win, you’ll earn exclusive items!
Siralim 3 will launch at a price of $14.99 USD
Nintendo E Shop Link: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/siralim-3-switch/